FREE OFFICE SPACE PLANNING: Our consultants will visit your premises and listen to what you have in mind. If you need advise just ask, we are here to help. When you are spending money on your office furniture you want to be as sure as you can that the office furniture and layout you choose will fulfil your requirements.
- Standard Office Desking Furniture
- Systems Office Desking Furniture
- Executive Office Furniture
- Reception Furniture
- Conference Seating
- Boardroom Furniture
- Filing & Storage Furniture
- Office Chairs
- Bespoke office furniture
If you can't find what you are looking for or need advice or help, please call one of our dedicated customer service team On: 020 7515 9595
FREE CAD: Our designers can produce 2D layouts, 3D rendered drawings or camera views of your proposed office. Using their experience and knowledge our designers will often arrive at solutions that you may not have considered previously
The following are provided free of charge
- Full turnkey service including installation by our expert office furniture fitting team
- Computer- aided design (CAD)
- 2D & 3D drawings on A3 or A1 architect-style plans
- Camera views of your proposed office
- Compliance with all BS & EC recommendations
Back to top
FREE OFFICE FURNITURE DELIVERY & INSTALLATION: Due to the ever changing industry in which we work, it is imperative that we provide an installation service which is able to adapt to any given requirement. Expert assembly of your office furniture is undertaken as a standard feature of delivery.
Expert assembly of your office furniture is undertaken as a standard feature of our office furniture delivery. This cost-free service to mainland UK and London locations allows you to achieve professional office furniture installation results at a very competitive price.
- Office furniture delivered from the factory to our customers.
- Office furniture delivery to any UK location, any office, any floor.
- Professionally installed by experienced office furniture fitters.
- No minimum order value.
- All office furniture goods are quality checked.
Selecting a colour scheme for your office and furniture can be
the hardest job of all. You know when colours look good
but may need guidance when making those final
decisions. Our design
team are only too willing to help you in
your choice of soft office furnishings.
They can provide samples and paste up boards to give you fresh ideas.
The best way to choose your office furniture is to
visit one of our comprehensive office furniture showrooms. Our London Showroom has 4,000
sq ft to help you choose which range of office furniture best meets your requirements. Contact our furniture sales team to arrange a visit email@example.com and find out more about our lease or purchase options
Leasing office furniture can
offer a cost effective way of spreading payment and can free up your
cash for better use elsewhere. Call OMM's dedicated office furniture sales team for
more information on leasing office furniture today on 020 7515 9595 and find out about our competitive lease
options or Complete our online
form to request more information about leasing Office Furniture.
- Leasing office furniture overcomes budget limitations
- Leasing office furniture eases cash flow
- Lease rentals are 100% allowable against pre-tax profits, similar office furniture
purchases are not.
- Leasing office furniture provides a medium-term source of capital which may not be
- By leasing office furniture you can pay small monthly payments without losing out
Back to top
Call us now on or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free, no obligation quotation on all your office furniture leasing requirements
Whether you to purchase, lease or rent your office furniture, OMM will always provide a competitive professional service ensuring you receive, the right solution for your business needs.
As a leading independently owned supplier of office furniture OMM have applied years of experience to develop a range of office product solutions for virtually every need. A strong network of supply sources in London and throughout the UK ensures we are able to achieve ‘BEST VALUE FOR MONEY’ in the majority of situations.