Greater workgroup productivity
from a single user-friendly
imageRUNNER 2500 series.
- Simple and easy-to-use with high-quality touch screen
- Print, Scan, Copy and Send* direct to network folders or email
- Highly responsive – rapid recovery from sleep mode and •
3.9 second first copy out time**
- Low cost of ownership
- Suitable for busy workgroups – up to 2,300 maximum sheet paper capacity
- Save energy and paper – consumes as little as 1.5 watts in sleep mode. Automatic double-sided output as standard
- Seamless integration with your existing systems – through PCL and optional PS support
- Convenient internal staple and collate finishing option
- Remotely manage and monitor with iWMC
Canon imageRUNNER 2500 series – get your message across in style.
The Canon imageRUNNER 2500 series includes 10 models with a variety of speeds and
configurations to meet the requirements of busy, small-to-medium-sized workgroups.
From fast everyday black-and-white printing to advanced digital sending – all can be
handled by a single device.
Simple and versatile.
All models are easy-to-use, thanks to the high-quality 5.7 inch/
14.47 cm touch-screen display and intuitive menu. Digital sending*
direct to email is quick and simple with automatic retrieval of
email addresses from Active Directory. Canon’s high quality, high
compression PDF file format is the perfect lightweight solution for
enabling digital documents to be emailed and shared easily.
Speed and capacity.
There’s no time lost with output at up to 45ppm** and exceptional
responsiveness to deliver even large print jobs with ease. A compact,
robust design, with up to 2,300 sheet maximum paper capacity,
makes these black-and-white printers great for busy, small workgroups.
All devices in the range can be easily connected to your network,
so you can take advantage of iWMC that enables you to manage
and monitor your whole fleet from a single point. Department ID
management safeguards important settings and helps monitor
and control printing costs.
With Scan to USB* you have a fast and convenient way to scan
direct to a memory stick without using a PC. Automatic inner
finishing options, including stapling and collation, also save time
and increase productivity.
Low environmental impact.
Class-leading energy efficiency – these models consume as little
as 1.5 watts in sleep mode, while Canon’s patented technology
provides exceptional responsiveness, even from sleep.
Power consumption in sleep mode: as low as 1.5W.