IS-6000 Mailing System
The IS-6000 has set a new standard for mailing system productivity, operability and efficiency. Neopost observed high-volume mailing machine operators and listened to high-volume mail customers before designing it.
This is the next-generation mailing system. The IS-6000 delivers simple ergonomic operations, investment protection and cost savings and reliable production and maximum uptime. Coupled with the new internet connection and powerful integrated software solutions for postal management, the IS-6000 is the obvious choice if you are looking for a high-volume mailing system
Simple, Ergonomic Operations
The IS-6000 has been designed with the operator in mind. At first glance, you will notice all mailing operations are controlled from the
same area, creating the ideal ergonomic workspace.
This system’s modular and flexible design allows operators to adjust and place components within arm’s reach, minimizing the range of motion, ensuring optimal work-flow and comfort.
- All screens feature large descriptive buttons and prompts, making navigation a breeze. Operators can create rate shortcuts and favourites for rates, as well as customized menu keys, all on the home screen.
- The added comfort of a full keyboard facilitates setting up an account or department and usage.
- A dedicated workspace under the screen provides an additional area for sorting and preparing mail.
New ink and printing technology provides maximum return on your investment. Say good bye to the additional consumable costs of print heads. Every IS comes standard with a permanent print head designed to last the life of the mailing system.
Productivity You Can Count On
Meeting the demands of your mail processing centre can be tough. Whether you are working to time-critical deadlines or your daily routine has been altered, the bottom line is the work has to be done. You need a durable and reliable workhorse that is going to deliver.
With an overall weight of approximately 95 kg and tested to 30 million cycles, the IS-6000 is always up for a challenge. It has what it takes to maximize throughput, including:
- High capacity envelope feeder with reload on-the-fly capability.
- True mixed mail feeding that eliminates pre-sorting.
- Three speed choices up to 210, 260 or 300 lpm.
- Dynamic scale that rapidly weighs and measures mail in-line.
- Superior sealing capabilities.
- A power conveyor stacker with a storage capacity ratio in synch with the feede.
IN-700 franking machine specifications
- Speed (batch processing) Up to 300 lpm
- Dynamic Weighing Speed Up to 180 lpm
- Large 15” Control Panel Colour Touch Screen
- Internet toggle Option
- Maximum Envelope Thickness 20 mm
- Label Dispenser Automatic
- Preset jobs 15
- Slogans: 10
- Advertising slogans 8 standard
- Mail Class Automatically Printed Yes
- Incoming mail date stamp: Yes
- Incoming Mail Date Stamp Yes
- Adjustable Water Flow for Sealer Yes
- Account Reporting & Control Up to 1000 depts
- Mail Accounting Software Option
- Permanent Print Head Yes
- Ultra High Capacity Ink Tank Yes
Mailing system with catch tray 150 x 64 x 36 mm
Mailing system with dynamic scale and catch tray 198 x 64 x 36 mm
Power conveyor stacker 102 x 36 x 30 mm
Adjustable control panel height 84 cm