Our consultants will visit your premises and listen to what you have in mind. If you need advise just ask, we are here to help. When you are spending money on your office furniture you want to be as sure as you can that the office furniture and layout you choose will fulfil your requirements.
- Standard office desking furniture
- Systems office desks furniture
- Executive Office Furniture
- Reception furniture (desks, counters and seating)
- Conference furniture (desks and seating)
- Boardroom furniture
- Filing cabinets
- Storage furniture
- Office chairs (computer desk chairs)
- Bespoke office furniture
If none of the above meets your exact needs, or if you would just like some advice, then please call to speak to one of our Customer Service Team members.
With our CAD design service, our designers can produce 2D floorplans, 3D rendered drawings, or birdseye camera views of your proposed office layout.
You will have access to our designers' extensive experience and knowledge of office planning, perhaps even surprising you with their innovative solutions.
Included FREE OF CHARGE with our CAD design service are:
- Full turnkey service, including installation by our expert fitting team
- Computer-aided design (CAD)
- 2D & 3D drawings on A3 or A1 architect-style plans
- Birdseye camera views of your proposed office layout
- Compliance with all BS and EC recommendations
Back to top
The furniture industry is constantly evolving to keep up with modern needs, so it is vital that we at OMM provide an installation service that adapts to any of our clients' needs.
This is why our delivery service includes expert assembly of all your office furniture as standard!
OMM's FREE expert office furniture assembly service (available to all mainland UK and London locations) means that you will be able to achieve a professional-looking office at a very competitive cost.
- Office furniture delivered from factory to our customers
- Office furniture delivered promptly to any UK location, any office, any floor
- Professional installation carried out by experienced office furniture fitters
- No minimum orders
- All office furniture goods are quality checked
Choosing a suitable colour scheme for your office environment and its furniture can be a tough job. You know what colours look good together, but aren't sure if they will work in an office space. This is where we come in. Our knowledgeable design team will give you all the help you need in choosing colours and office soft furnishings. We'll even provide you with samples and create bespoke paste-up boards that will open you up to fresh, innovative design ideas.
Our 4,000 sq ft London Showroom contains a huge range of office furniture for you to browse, helping you to make a decision that suits your needs best.
If you would like to pay our Showroom a visit,
just call 020 7536 2310 or email email@example.com to speak to a member of our furniture sales team to arrange an appointment.
Leasing office furniture can be a cost-effective means of spreading payment and freeing up your cash.
Call 020 7536 2310 to speak to a member of our dedicated office furniture sales team and find out more about our leasing and rental options.
The benefits of office furniture leasing
- Budget limitations easily overcome
- Better cash flow
- 100% allowable against pre-tax profits
- Provides a medium-term source of capital
- Manageable small monthly payments No need to compromise on quality
Back to top