complete communications technology solutions to businesses.
We offer a total service from system design and installation,
to support and network services, giving you a solution which matches
your unique business needs. We call this Integrated Communications Management.
We start by finding out what will help you to maximise
your business. Then we design and deliver a systems solution that supports
you around-the-clock and lets you focus on your business.
We have affiliations with world-renowned manufacturers and vendors which
together with our skill in systems delivery ensures that your communications
infrastructure is based on rock-solid, blue-chip foundations.
custom-designed communication network services solutions are designed
to help you manage your telephone and data traffic more effectively, enhancing
your image. We'll streamline your networks to improve business efficiency
- and make life simpler. We'll give you a single bill for voice and data
services, saving you time and money.
we'll provide ongoing support and consultancy services to address new
opportunities and support you round-the-clock.
OMM offers a comprehensive range of Internet and Telecoms products and services through our partner, Spitfire, who have been providing telecoms solutions since 1988.
OMM and Spitfire’s focus is on an exceptionally high level of service and providing customers with resilient, cost-effective solutions. These products include:
- High speed connections – up to 8Mb download and up to 800Kbs upload speeds.
- TotalCare 24/7 Fault reporting and 4 hour response option, together with 4 hour managed router replacement.
- Options include Domain name registration; web hosting; PoP3/SMTP email and anti-virus & spam services.
- Equal upload and download speeds, available at speeds of 500Kbps, 1Mb and 2Mb links.
- Fast upstream and downstream connectivity available at up to 1:1 contention, an SDSL line provides the perfect central hub for your company network. Other contention options are 5:1, 10:1 and 20:1.
- Suitable for businesses who need higher upstream bandwidth for connecting multiple offices, home workers or to send large files.
- Dualstream offers redundancy with a backup ADSL circuit included in the package.
- Fibre Ethernet provides a fibre based high speed, reliable connectivity solution perfect for customers upgrading from SDSL or a 2Mb Leased Line.
- Our Fibre Ethernet connections provide 1:1 Fully Duplex Bandwidth with speeds ranging from 2Mbps to 1Gbps using the next generation technology for data connectivity.
- 2Mb Leased Lines available from £399.00 per month (central London).
- 12-16% saving against BT for ISDN30e, ISDN2e & analogue lines.
- Excellent value telephone call charges, with normal savings ranging from 15-40%.
- All charges, including line rental, billed by Spitfire.
- All fault calls/customer service queries are handled by our London based customer service centre.
- We supply systems from some of the world's leading vendors: Avaya, Nortel and Panasonic.
- Systems include Traditional, Digital, IP based and hybrid systems.
- From small single office sites to more complex interconnected branch office rollouts.
- Applications such as Voicemail, Auto attendant, Unified messaging, CTI, Call Recording and Call Centres
- Vodafone service provider, offering all Vodafone packages, Handsets and PDA’s
- Mobile email & Data packages available, including Blackberry, Windows Mobile & 3G data cards.
Our unique billing system gives you the kind of bill you want - easy to understand, with no hidden extras or surprises. You can consolidate all your voice, data, internet and mobile communications costs from all of your offices and staff onto one, fully-customised communications bill.
All support is handled by our London based customer service centre, with our average telephone answer time being less than 20 seconds.
We offer a free comms review which will analyse your existing bills and give you a comprehensive breakdown of potential savings to be made.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org